Sunday, May 11, 2014

S4 (i9500) ROM review - Hassan ROM (4.4.2) with S5 look and feel

I am super excited to share with you my review on this ROM.

Anyway, I have been looking for a stable S4 ROM which is fast and gives me the Galaxy S5 look - see I wanted to upgrade to S5 but I am still holding this thought off since S5's price is still too high.

The comprehensive review of this super cool ROM is available here (thanks GalaxyS4Root!) but I just want to share a few important features.

XDA link - http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2662583
Installation Method - Aroma

1. Fast - It's freaking fast and stable too. Quadrant Standard clocks at 16K+ ! I was at Samsung shop earlier this week and ran Quadrant Standard on an S5 running on stock 4.4.2 rom and it clocked at 17K+. My previous S4 LTE only reached about 10K

2. ROM control - This is an awesome ROM because it comes with loads of ROM control. Check out the battery widget selection, just to show a few cool features available in this ROM




3. S5 Look and Feel.

Details about this is available here in XDA forum

Here's a snapshot of the Setting screen


 To brother Hassan Albaghdadi - Jazakallahu khairan kathira !

0 comments:

Post a Comment