Saturday, May 14, 2011

Tips in migrating data between android phones






Just sharing my experience in moving critical data (at least to me) from Vibrant Galaxy S to another Vibrant Galaxy S (with camera). This tips are applicable to all Android phones as well.

1. Contacts

If you are like me, I have all my contacts backed-up in my gmail. So, a simple sync would do the job.

2. Pictures and Videos

Just copy all the files in DCIM folder in the Phone internal memory from 1 phone to another - quick and easy !

3. SMS



I choose SMS Backup and Restore from Ritesh Sahu because this is the only awesome app that does not screw up my 8800+ SMS'es chronological order. I have tried using other apps and they just mix up them up.

4. Call Logs history



I choose Call Logs and Restore from Ritesh Sahu because it simply works !

0 comments:

Post a Comment